The Sound of My Heart The Sound of My Heart: So sweet ~ (5)

Monday, October 17, 2011

So sweet ~ (5)


I am bad in ENGLISH but
I can tell you that I LOVE YOU.


I am bad in GEOGRAPHY but
I can tell you that you LIVE in my HEART.


I am bad in HISTORY but
I can REMEMBER the first time I saw you .


I am bad in CHEMISTRY but
I can tell whats the REACTION when you SMILE.


I am bad in PHYSICS but
I can tell the INTENSITY of SPARK of my EYES when they SEE you.


I am bad in every SUBJECT but
I can TELL ALL ,
I will PASS all SUBJECTS if the TOPIC is YOU.
Kalau Anda Suka Entry Ini Like dan Comment

3 comments :

sHamiL said...

so sweet...sejak bila budak kecik ni layan romantik2 ni..dari hari 2..hahaha.. jiwang jugak budak kecik ni.... peace..

♥ ju lya said...

sukenyee kite !

aindzaya said...

mmg sweet!
jatuh bangunan kang!